Filter By

Categories

Categories

Price

Price

  • €115.00 - €299.00

Misura

Misura

Colore Prodotto

Colore Prodotto

List of products by brand Ciesse Piumini

Dynamism, innovation and community. We Are is not just a status, but it is the synthesis of the new Ciesse Piumini world. A mission, a long-term goal that includes involvement and two-way communication with all our partners, with the aim of creating a cohesive community defined by a personality oriented towards adventure and movement.

Dynamism, innovation and community. We Are is not just a status, but it is the synthesis of the new Ciesse Piumini world. A mission, a long-term goal that includes involvement and two-way communication with all our partners, with the aim of creating a cohesive community defined by a personality oriented towards adventure and movement.

The Italian brand Ciesse Piumini was born in 1976 in Borgo Buggiano thanks to the intuition of Silvano Cinelli, whose initials sign the brand name. The representative logo of the brand is the ligrone, a rare feline sighted for the first time in the French zoo of Thoiry and born from the crossing between a Kenyan lion, from which it inherits strength and authority, and a Bengal tiger, from which it obtains elegance and insatiable curiosity. The ligrone fully embodies the soul of Ciesse Piumini, inextricably linked to nature, authenticity, freedom.

800 FILLPOWER

The padding in certified real down has always been the identifying element of Ciesse Piumini. This is why we work every day to constantly improve: purity, quality and respect for the environment and animals are the basis of our philosophy. Fill Power refers to the ability of down to occupy volume and impart warmth, guaranteeing the greatest possible lightness. Fill Power is inversely proportional to the weight of the garment, but directly linked to its performance. Ciesse Piumini uses 90% of the down flake, the softest, most precious and delicate part, and only for the remaining 10% the stiffer part.

The fill power is inversely proportional to the weight of the garment, but directly linked to its performance, 800 Fill Power down represents in fact a product of excellent quality: maximum warmth and warmth with the lowest possible weight. Ciesse has always used 90% of the down flake: the softest, most precious and delicate part, able to retain heat and guarantee the best body temperature even at very low temperatures.

SOFTSHELL

A technical, breathable and waterproof fabric, characterized by membranes, treatments and technologies that guarantee protection and multifunctionality. The softshell jackets ensure excellent performance in terms of thermal insulation and resistance to atmospheric agents during sports activities, but at the same time they are characterized by a minimal and essential design, and are treated in every detail.

Softshell has always been one of the most used fabrics by Ciesse Piumini: taken from the outdoor world, it has been perfected with the aim of guaranteeing ergonomics and freedom of movement. The softshell allows you to create a favorable microclimate even as body temperature increases, and at the same time favors the escape of excess moisture and heat that the body produces, all without ever losing sight of the contemporary design with a simple and sophisticated taste. .

Active filters